Join the clan

Email:ku.oc.gnitekramlatigidnatrat%40ofni


Join the clan

Email:ku.oc.gnitekramlatigidnatrat%40ofni


SAAS CompanyRebranding Strategy

Our task was to conduct full rebranding including visual identity, logo, a tone of voice, brand design, and business assets.

Sector: 

Financial industry 

Service:

Content strategy, rebranding, social media marketing, online advertising

Results:

800% referral increase from LinkedIn. Facebook subscribers increased by 273%.Click-through rate improvement from 1.04%- 4.3%

Brief

Our SAAS client has been operating for 7 years. Their business has demonstrated constant expansion, stable growth, and sustainable development but recently they felt their brand needed a refresh - especially their digital presence on social media and called on the help of Tartan.

Illustration

Solution

After a thorough analysis of the client and market, we defined two additional goals to facilitate our mission. They included the increase in brand awareness and client trust and retention. Given the fact the company had recently changed its logo, we felt it was a perfect time to compile a reintroduction strategy supported by social media, SEO, and online advertising.
Online AdvertisingWe launched a year-long strategy aimed at increasing engagement rates and improving client loyalty. The strategy included seasonal promotions and special offers for new clients and regular customers.
Social MediaWe selected three channels for rebranding: LinkedIn, Facebook, and YouTube. Preliminary research of the target audience demonstrated that 62% use Facebook while the remaining 38% give preference to LinkedIn, YouTube, or other media. We ran online advertising campaigns to increase audience engagement. All existing brand channels were renamed.
SEOTo transit all value from the company website, we incorporated paid search ads and SEO tools. Additionally, we enhanced the company's SEO strategy to improve ranking and increase traffic.

Results

With a sustainable click-through rate improvement (from 1.04 - 4%) and an 800% referral increase from LinkedIn advertising, the rebranding campaign resulted in an effective strategy for attracting new clients and increased customer engagement. After launching the campaign, the number of Facebook subscribers increased by 273%. Additionally, the website started ranking higher on search engines. What was meant to be a short-term contract for Tartan has grown to become a longstanding relationship.

Let's make something great together!

Clients across Scotland and beyond trust us for strategy, web development, PR, advertising & many more.