Are you tired of traditional marketing? Want to make an impact and reach more people with your business? Well, let me tell you, Google Ads is the way to go. Google has taken over the digital world with its advertising platform, and for good reason. They have become the leading advertising source, taking up to 80% of the entire global online digital network advertising revenue.
Think of it this way: just like Tesco, Sainsbury’s, ASDA, and all the other supermarkets have offered a “self-service” checkout option, Google has managed to offer exactly that with their D-I-Y advertising service, Google Ads. This tool has become a vital resource for many online businesses and has become the very balancing factor between businesses ‘making it’ or ‘breaking it’ online.
Tired of traditional marketing - try Google Ads
Here are five good reasons:
- Google Ads is Measurable, Easily Monitored, and Adaptable. In traditional marketing, it can be quite a challenge to quantify the true impact of your SEO efforts. Google Ads, on the other hand, offers an extensive range of PPC metrics and analytics tools that work quietly and efficiently in the background to retrieve your analytics results without you having to lift a finger. This means you can see what’s physically working and what isn’t so you can make adjustments accordingly.
- Google Ads Catalyses SEO and Offers Faster Results. One drawback of relying solely on SEO for high ranking search engine results is that it can take months in some unfortunate cases before you notice any sharp-edged results from your developments. Google Ads is 'instant'. Once your Ads campaign goes live, your ads will appear immediately in Google search engine results and start bringing in traffic to your website.
- Ads is Highly Targeted and More Engaging. With Google Ads, you can match specific keyword options, display adverts, animations, and narrow down and locate your audience by location, time of day, language parameters, gender, and even their browser or which device they’re using to view your site. Plus, Ads can be used to establish brand awareness and leverage the advertising display network.
- You Get Extreme Control Over Your Advertising Costs. Unlike traditional advertising, with Google Ads, you only pay for what you get. You can set a daily budget and have total control over how much you want to spend on advertising. This means you can avoid overspending and keep within your advertising budget.
- Ads Puts You Directly Amongst Your Competitors–Making You Easier to Stand Out. With Google Ads, you can appear at the top of search results above your competitors, making it easier for potential customers to find your business. Google wants you to make money through using their advertising platform. As you make money from successful campaigns, you become more likely to pile money back into the pot, and in turn, Google gains you as a long-term customer from providing you with long-term, value-adding, results-driven advertising technologies.
In conclusion, Google Ads is a quick and simple pay-per-click (PPC) advertising tool that allows you to design, publish and monitor advertisements for your business, be it an online business or a high street retail shop.
The benefits are limitless and you can really take your brand to the next level, but the platform isn't the easiest for someone just starting. If you need help - get in touch with us about our PPC and Paid Social Media Packages.